Gift Store Now Online
Our gift catalog is full of unique ways you can support and help sustain our legacy to our children and our children’s children.
Sumatran Tiger Photo: Bryan Thompson
Animal Enrichment Wish List
Food and Pantry Items:
- Spices - Rosemary, Thyme, Lavender, Basil, Oregano, Cinnamon, etc.
- Dry Cereal
- Dried Fruit
- Seeds - Sunflowers, Peanuts, Coconuts, etc.
- Un-popped popcorn-plain and for an air popper
- Brown Paper Lunch Bags
- Plastic Chopsticks
- Reusable Metal Trays
- Pre-school Toys, Balls, Stuffed Animals (free of mechanical parts or plastic beads)
- Linens - Towels, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets
- Large Cardboard Boxes from TV’s, Refrigerators, etc.
- Beer Kegs (Empty ones!)
- PVC Pipe
- Lumber (untreated)
- Painting Supplies - Brushes, Paints (non-toxic), Canvas
- 55 Gallon Food Grade Barrels
- Gift Cards to Home Improvement Stores
- Large bags of salt
- Burlap sacks (food grade)
- Small boat floats (4-6")
- Woven baskets
*If you are able to donate any of these items or have questions about a donation, please contact the Honolulu Zoo Society at 926-3191 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange delivery at the front entrance of the zoo any day of the week between 9 am - 4:30 pm. Mahalo nui loa!