BOO IN THE ZOO!
Boo in the Zoo is a family friendly and not so scary event for kids of all ages. Dress in your best costume and come say Boo at the Honolulu Zoo!
Find out More...
It continues to pour so they asked for more...
The Zoo staff have been so happy with our all-volunteer-constructed rain shelters that they asked for 10 more units!
HELP OUR RINGED-TAILED LEMURS...
... and get a lemur of your own!
Find out more...
Sumatran Tiger Photo: Bryan Thompson
Animal Enrichment Wish List
Food and Pantry Items:
- Spices - Rosemary, Thyme, Lavender, Basil, Oregano, Cinnamon, etc.
- Dry Cereal
- Dried Fruit
- Seeds - Sunflowers, Peanuts, Coconuts, etc.
- Un-popped popcorn-plain and for an air popper
- Brown Paper Lunch Bags
- Plastic Chopsticks
- Reusable Metal Trays
- Pre-school Toys, Balls, Stuffed Animals (free of mechanical parts or plastic beads)
- Linens - Towels, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets
- Large Cardboard Boxes from TV’s, Refrigerators, etc.
- Beer Kegs (Empty ones!)
- PVC Pipe
- Lumber (untreated)
- Painting Supplies - Brushes, Paints (non-toxic), Canvas
- 55 Gallon Food Grade Barrels
- Gift Cards to Home Improvement Stores
- Large bags of salt
- Burlap sacks (food grade)
- Small boat floats (4-6")
- Woven baskets
*If you are able to donate any of these items or have questions about a donation, please contact the Honolulu Zoo Society at 926-3191 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange delivery at the front entrance of the zoo any day of the week between 9 am - 4:30 pm. Mahalo nui loa!