Winter Camps are Back!
December 19 - 23, 2016
December 27 - 30, 2016
January 3 - 6, 2017
Sumatran Tiger Photo: Bryan Thompson
Animal Enrichment Wish List
All food items must be unopened and sealed.
Food and Pantry Items:
- Spices - Rosemary, Thyme, Lavender, Basil, Oregano, Cinnamon, etc.
- Dry Cereal (unsweetened)*
- Dried Fruit
- Seeds - Sunflowers, Peanuts, Coconuts, etc. (unsalted or low sodium)
- Un-popped popcorn-plain and for an air popper
- Peanut butter *
*We ask that food items be unopened & when possible GMO and Palm Oil free.
- Brown Paper Lunch Bags
- Paper egg cartons
- Metal Chopsticks
- Linens - Towels, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets
- Large Cardboard Boxes from TV’s, Refrigerators, etc.
- Beer Kegs (Empty ones!)
- 55 Gallon Food Grade Barrels
- Gift Cards to Home Improvement Stores
- Gift Cards to Amazon, Walmart, Safeway, Foodland and Longs
- Gift Cards to Petland, Petco
- Burlap sacks (food grade)
- Small boat floats (4-6")
- Woven baskets
- Shredded Paper in strips not confetti
- 3oz Disposable Cups
- Surfboards for our Keiki Zoo Goats
Any monetary donations are also very much appreciated!
For more information please contact Shelby Carlos email@example.com.